Millions of Americans are living longer and more active lives. And with their changing lifestyles, maturing Americans are also looking to revitalize their home environments. Identifying these opportunities and developing the skills to interact with 50+ customers can help you grow your business dramatically. Learn best practices in communicating and interacting with this exciting and evolving population, and take advantage of one of the fastest growing market segments in remodeling and related industries. As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the three segments within the Aging in Place market that present business opportunities for building professionals
- Implement a process for promoting new opportunities for products and services in the Aging in Place market
- Enhance your sales process with effective techniques for the Aging in Place market.
This course qualifies for: 0.6 AOTA CEUs, CILB# 0610380- 6 GEN; CEU IDCEC #CC-106446R1-XXXX 6 GEN CEU.
Time: 8: 30 AM - Registration
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. - Training
MUST FILL OUT REGISTRATION BEFORE PAYMENT IS ACCEPTED
1. REGISTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE BY ENTERING YOUR INFORMATION.
2. AN ELECTRONIC INVOICE WILL BE SENT TO YOU FOR PAYMENT.
3. PAY BY CREDIT CARD, CHECK, WIRE TRANSFER OR CASH.
4. ANY DISCOUNTS WILL BE APPLIED AT INVOICING
5. Webinar link will be sent via email after registration is completed.
PROVIDER: GOLDEN AGE LIVING, LLC, PO BOX 1553, Deerfield Beach, FL 33443, USA
INSTRUCTOR: Wanda E. Gozdz, Allied ASID, CAPS; IDCEC Provider# 12-00001540
CONTACT INFO: Phone: 1-954.401.5948 – Email: email@example.com