“The National Association of Home Builders reports that the North American aging in place remodeling market is a $20-$25 billion dollar industry. How are you capturing sales in this market? Become a Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) in order to increase business opportunities from one of the fastest growing markets in the USA”.
- Details & Solutions for Livable Homes and Aging in Place
- This course builds on the CAPS II course (which is a highly recommended prerequisite to this course) by introducing design solutions and techniques for professionals whose clients require specialized design and equipment to live and thrive comfortably in their homes.
- whole house product specification and installation techniques will be covered accompanied by practical, hands on activities.
- By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the challenging nature of design for aging in place projects
- Identify available innovation and specialized products
- Explain best practices for design and installation of key components in AIP home design
- Describe the importance of budget and early product selection
- Identify common mistakes for design and installation of AIP solutions survey
- This course is open to CAPS Designees that require continuing education credits to maintain CAPS designation.
- Course Instructor: Wanda E Gozdz, Allied ASID, CAPS, IDCEC Provider: 12-00001540
- IDCEC#106748-1021 / .6 Gen CEU Credits
- Contact: Wanda Gozdz, President – Golden Age Living, LLC / PH: (954) 401-5948 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org